Titanium SS/Geared Hardtail
Take the dreamy ride of the Domahidy Designs Reynolds 853 hardtail, mirror over the exact same geometry and design, and switch the tubing out for titanium, and you will get the ultimate do-everything play bike. The Domahidy Designs Titanium hardtail is simply one of the most fun bikes you will ever ride. Whip it around a berm and feel that titanium spring you out of the corner, mash down on the pedals and get rewarded with instant acceleration, stay seated all day and let the frame’s magic shine. The Domahidy Designs Titanium hardtail comes with all of the same features as the steel bike, but upgrades the hardware to titanium as well. Versatile drop-outs allow for single speed or geared compatibility, full length housing makes it easy to switch out, and classic aesthetics matched with modern features make this a bike that will turn heads.
Units are in millimeters, click to view them in inches.
|a seat tube length||368||390||432||480||530|
|b top tube length - effective*||552555||580583||605608||625628||645648|
|c head tube length||110||110||115||125||140|
|d chainstay length**||430||430||435||435||435|
|e front and center*||611617||639645||653658||673678||687692|
|g seat tube angle - effective*||73.5°72.5°||73.5°72.5°||73°72°||73°72°||72.5°71.5°|
|h head tube angle*||71°70°||71°70°||71.5°70.5°||71.5°70.5°||71.5°70.5°|
**measurement in the shortest position
• 31.6mm seatpost, 400mm recommended
• 34.9mm low mount front derailleur (depending on FD model, rear wheel may need to move back for derailleur clearance)
• Internal (integrated) tapered headtube, IS42 upper, IS52 lower
• 73mm threaded bb
• 142/12 thru axle
- Custom triple butted 3/2.5 titanium tubing is light, rustproof, and yields an absolutely amazing ride.
- Tapered head tube means compatibility with all modern forks and a seamless, beautiful look.
- Bi-ovalized downtube increases stiffness at the bottom bracket and improves tracking at the head tube.
- Horizontal dropouts with split allow for single speed and belt drive compatibility.
- Fantastic tire clearance for even the meatiest of tires.
- External cable routing can accommodate any drivetrain configurations including 1×11, 2×10, or 3×10.
- 142/12 Rear Drop outs keep the rear wheel snug and secure.
- Comes with DD Velcro chainstay protector, seatclamp, and both a geared and single speed right hand drop out.
- 4.1 lbs for medium frame
- $2,299 frame only